How does Myrkl work?
Fermented Rice Bran
• Myrkl is designed to help your body process alcohol in your gut, protecting your
liver by reducing the toxins like acetaldehyde and acetic acid which your body has
• Myrkl’s hero ingredient is a proprietary blend of natural fermented rice brans from Japan, which contain carefully selected and cultivated high-performing bacteria (Bacillus coagulans and Bacillus subtilis).
• We use a proprietary fermentation process to conserve the natural properties and qualities of the rice bran and its specific composition of Bacillus coagulans and Bacillus subtilis bacteria.
• One dose of Myrkl contains several million CFU (colony forming units) of Bacillus coagulans and Bacillus subtilis bacteria. These pass through the stomach intact and into the gut. These gut-friendly bacteria multiply in the intestinal tract as quickly as every 20 minutes, and create alcohol-digesting enzymes to break down alcohol.
Myrkl helps metabolize acetaldehyde more efficiently.
What makes Myrkl work?
• L-cysteine is an amino acid – one of the building blocks of protein and needed in
several internal functions of the body.
• L-cysteine is a “semi-essential” amino acid because it can be made in small amounts by the human body, but many people can still benefit from consuming more cysteine from their diets or supplements.
• It is valued for its ability to increase glutathione levels in the body, which is extremely important for liver detoxification and brain function.
• Long term and Short Term Glucathione charts on next slides
When drinking goes up, glutathione levels go down.*
What makes Myrkl work?
• Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble B vitamin that's important for your cells, DNA &
• It's particularly important for producing new red blood cells to carry oxygen around your body and to vital organs like the brain, lungs and muscles. It's also responsible for energy transfer - helping your body convert food into energy.
• Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Vitamin B12 helps with energy production and allowing your body to process carbohydrates, proteins and fats from the food and drink we consume.
• Additionally, studies show B12 may help reduce inflammation within the cardiovascular system, support a healthy nervous system and help to protect you from tiredness and fatigue.
Support your liver & feel better tomorrow
In a human study conducted for our granted patent, users of Myrkl felt an average of 50%+ better the next day across 8 typical effects.
Wake up feeling 50% better or your money back!*